This isn’t just another sandwich! Bleu cheese (crumbles and dressing) takes this sandwich from a lunchtime staple to a dinnertime phenomenon.
- 8 slices Aunt Millie's Healthy Goodness Fiber & Flavor Potato Bread, toasted
- 1 skirt steak, approximately 1 1/2 - 2 lb.
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 cups baby greens
- 4 Tbsp. fried onions
- 4 Tbsp. blue cheese crumbles
- Blue Cheese Dressing
Yield: 4 servings
- Preheat grill over medium heat.
- Season steak liberally with salt and pepper, or to taste.
- Grill steak, turning once, 6 - 8 minutes total for medium-rare. Transfer steak to a cutting board and let stand, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lay out bread slices, then top with greens and tomato.
- Thinly slice steak diagonally. Divide between the 4 sandwiches.
- Top with fried onions, cheese crumbles, and dressing.
- Serve immediately.