The name says it all! In under an hour, with very little effort, you can have a delicious peach cobbler.
- 5 slices Aunt Millie’s Light Potato Bread
- 5-6 fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced – or one bag frozen peaches
- ¾ c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 egg
- ½ c. melted butter
Yield: 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place fruit in a buttered 8”-square baking dish.
- Cut crusts from bread slices and cut each slice into three fingers. Place bread fingers over fruit.
- In a bowl, mix sugar, flour, egg, and butter. Pour over fruit and bread.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until golden brown.