You don’t need to go to a deli to enjoy a traditional reuben! Here’s an easy recipe to help you make one at home.
- 2 slices Aunt Millie's Best Grains Dakota Rye Bread
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Reduced Fat Thousand Island dressing
- 3 slices corned beef
- 1.5 oz sauerkraut
- 1 Tbsp. butter
Yield: 1 sandwich
- Spread 1 tbsp Thousand Island dressing onto each slice of bread.
- Top one bread slice with Swiss cheese, corned beef and sauerkraut. Close sandwich with other bread slice.
- Spread butter on outside of sandwich. In a skillet over medium heat, grill each side of the sandwich until golden brown (approximately 1 minute per side).
- Remove sandwich from heat, cut in half, and serve warm with extra dressing for dipping.