Put a classic Caesar salad between two freshly-toasted pieces of whole grain bread, and you’ll forget you made a healthy choice for lunch.
- 2 slices Aunt Millie's Best Grains Reduced Calorie Multi-Grain Bread
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. Caesar dressing
- 1 slice fat-free swiss cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
Yield: 1 serving
- Toast bread until golden in a toaster.
- Spread with Caesar dressing, and sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese on both pieces of bread.
- Layer tomato, cheese, and lettuce.
- Cut in half and serve.