Italian-seasoned chunks of baked bread make this easy Greek salad an instant hit for a quick weekday lunch or to accompany a nice dinner. This salad can even be served either warm or cold.
- 1/2 package Aunt Millie's Best Grains Reduced Calorie Multi-Grain Bread
- Olive oil spray
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 large cucumber, cubed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 c. Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 lb. crumbled feta with sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 c. Greek vinaigrette
Yield: 8 - 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place bread on a baking sheet and spray liberally with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning and toss well. Place into the oven and bake until browned and crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Place remaining ingredients into a large bowl.
- When ready to serve, add the bread cubes and gently toss to combine.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.