- 4 slices Aunt Millie's Healthy Goodness Light Whole Grain Bread, toasted
- 1 can chunk light tuna packed in water, drained (12 oz. can)
- 1 medium shallot, minced (about 2 Tablespoons)
- 1 Tbsp. low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. low-fat ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Yield: 4 Sandwiches
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine tuna, shallot, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the tuna mixture on each slice of bread and top with tomato slice and 2 tablespoon cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and broil about 3-5 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.