Your family will flip for this no-flip-necessary French toast! Just make it up the night before and put it in the oven in the morning. Cream cheese makes it even more special.
- 1 package of Texas toast Bread
- 12 Large eggs
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup cinnamon-sugar mixture (recipe follows)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
Yield: 10 servings
- Cut up Texas toast and cream cheese into 1 inch cubes.
- Layer these cubes in an 11" x 14" pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Mix together eggs, milk, maple syrup, and butter.
- Pour mixture over bread and cheese cubes.
- Refrigerate covered overnight.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture right before baking.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Be sure to let casserole set before removing from pan.